Become part of a global leader in vaccines and therapeutics development and innovation for aquaculture!
Why join PHARMAQ part of Zoetis?
PHARMAQ is the global leader in vaccine and therapeutics development and innovation for the aquaculture industry and part of Zoetis, the world's leading animal health company. The company develops safe and effective medicines through targeted research and a highly skilled and dedicated staff. PHARMAQ has around 375 employees, with R&D and manufacturing facilities based in Norway and commercial operations located in Norway, Europe, North and South America and in Asia.
Our innovative drive is focused on the need to produce sustainable, safe and healthy seafood. As fish continues to be the most consumed and future crucial source of animal protein worldwide, we believe that fish health management tools, such as fish vaccines and therapeutics, are key to developing a sustainable growth in global aquaculture.
In PHARMAQ part of Zoetis, we foster a highly collaborative culture and work across the business units to obtain results that matter. It is our colleagues that make the difference, and we strive to value the professional and personal development of every colleague.
Who are we looking for?
When hiring new employees, we look for the individuals who are inspired by PHARMAQ part of Zoetis dynamic and innovative spirit to create the next generation of solutions and services to support the evolving aquaculture industry. Our core beliefs are; Our Colleagues Make The Difference, Always Do The Right Thing, Customer Obsessed, Run It Like You Own It and We Are One Zoetis.
Senior Scientist / Method specialist, R&D
We are now looking for an engaged and structured senior scientist with strong analytical skills for our R&D organization in Oslo. In this role, you will be responsible and have oversight over all our analytical method development and ensure that methods are developed, validated and documented in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements. Furthermore, you will secure cross-functional alignment with relevant stakeholders and successful transfer to quality control departments at our manufacturing sites. It is expected that you will interact closely and engage successfully with scientists with different background from all our laboratory science departments, as well as colleagues from clinical, regulatory affairs, quality control and production. You will be heavily involved in our development projects and will be at the center of our operations and find that everything we do, every day is dedicated to make aquaculture progress.
• Overall responsible for development, validation, and documentation of analytical methods, with focus on biochemical – and immunological methods
• Scientific mentor and support for other scientists working with analytical methods
• Connection point between R&D and quality control / production with regards to analytical methods, optimization and problem solving
• Design of methods and statistical analysis
• Prepare documentation for vaccine dossiers
• Continuously develop and communicate professional competence within the area of responsibility
Qualifications and profile
• Msc or PhD in relevant life science discipline, e.g., biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, with minimum 5 years relevant work experience
• Extensive practical and theoretical experience in analytical method development, preferably biochemical and/or immunological methods
• Experience with transfer of analytical methods within GMP or other relevant quality systems
• Overview of relevant ICH or VICH regulatory guidelines
• Experience in method validation and statistical analysis
• Competence in experimental design and multivariate data analysis
• Excellent collaboration – and communication skills
• Proven networking skills and ability to share knowledge and experience amongst colleagues
• You have a structured mindset with focus on quality and timelines
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Norwegian
The position is located in Oslo (Skøyen) at our modern and well-equipped research center. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a flexible schedule and the opportunity to develop.
For further information about the position please contact:
Associate Director, Formulation Technology
Tel: +47 45025544
We are looking forward to receiving your application, which you can send with your CV via email to email@example.com by 14th of August 2022. Copy of diplomas and testimonials are requested to be included in the interview. We are a pharmaceutical company and we will require police testimonial upon appointment.
PHARMAQ is the world's leading vaccine and innovation company focused on the aquaculture industry and part of Zoetis, the world's leading animal health company. The company develops safe and effective medicines for the aquaculture industry with a good environmental profile through targeted research and dedicated staff. Production, administration, research and development is located in Norway and the group's products are marketed in Europe, North and South America and in Asia. PHARMAQ has around 375 employees. For more information, see the company's website: www.pharmaq.com
By submitting an application and CV, you agree that the information you provide will be stored in our database to be able to assess you in our recruitment processes. The information will not be stored longer than necessary and maximum for 6 months. Should you have any questions about the safety of our recruitment processes, please contact us at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant is entitled to withdraw the application at any time.
PHARMAQ er verdens ledende selskap innen vaksiner og innovasjon rettet mot akvakulturnæringen og er en del av Zoetis, verdens ledende selskap innen dyrehelse. Våre innovative fiskehelseløsninger inkluderer et bredt spekter som fiskevaksiner, terapiprodukter, vaksinasjonsmaskiner inkludert servicetjenester, forskning og analyser. Selskapet leverer miljøvennlige, trygge og effektive helseprodukter til den globale akvakulturnæringen ved hjelp av målrettet forskning og engasjerte medarbeidere. Produksjon, administrasjon, forskning og utvikling ligger i Norge og med global virksomhet i kommersielle oppdrettsmarkeder har PHARMAQ rundt 375 medarbeidere. Konsernets produkter markedsføres i Europa, Nord- og Sør-Amerika samt i Asia. For mer informasjon, se selskapets hjemmeside: www.pharmaq.com. Personvernerklæring Erklæring om informasjonskapsler (cookies) Bruksvilkår
Copyright © 2020 Zoetis LLC. Alle rettigheter forbeholdt.